The publishing industry has transformed over the last decade. Specifically between 2008 and 2009 some of the largest changes took place which give insight into what’s to come for publishing. As an author, understanding the trends gives insight to how your book and message fit into the market. Also, the way we publish books has changed dramatically in recent years. Take a look at this useful info-graphic to learn more about publishing industry trends.
See complete list of stats and facts on Bowker.com
- A Simple Guide to Publishing Types
- Dangers of D.I.Y Series: 7 Reasons Not to Book Publish On Your Own
- Marketing Expectations: What Will a Royalty Publisher Do for Me?
- Before the Publisher: Finding the Right Agent
- The Authorprenuer
- Publish with Confidence: A Writer’s Checklist for Picking a Publisher